Either you are a beginner or a pro, for a whole game your first demand will be the best tennis shoes for women. Gear up your feet and rock the court with the best performance wearing highly optimized shoes. Womenâ€™s tennis is getting fame day by day, and it is a positive step indeed towards a healthy lifestyle. To help them perform well, tennis shoes play an important role in support and comfort.
Having the perfect shoes in your feet when you go to the court will definitely bring confidence in your playing manner. Most of the time the player gets confused or sometimes irritated in selecting from the vast variety of shoes. In comparison to other sports shoes, tennis shoes are constructed carefully to support your feet and provide you comfort while playing in the court. The suitable tennis shoes will prevent you from unwanted injuries as well as rolling inward and outward while approaching the incoming shots.
Best Tennis Shoes for Women’s
Before bringing the pair of shoes to home, you will definitely search for the best product in the market. To sort out your list, we have mentioned some of the best products available online and in markets to ease our users. Have a look at the products narrated below.
Firstly, take a look at our top picks:
Our Top Picks
List of Top Women’s Tennis Shoes
|K-Swiss Women’s Hyper-court Supreme Tennis Shoe||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|ASICS Women’s Jolt for Pro Players||⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|ASICS Women’s GEL-Solution Speed 3 Tennis Shoes||⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Wilson KAOS 2.0 Tennis Shoes||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Adidas Imported Rubber Sole Tennis Shoes for Women||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|New Balance Women’s Leather Tennis Shoes||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Babolat Propulse Fury All-Court Tennis Shoes||⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Prince Women’s T22 Tennis Shoes||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
1. K-Swiss Women’s Hypercourt Supreme – Best Tennis Shoes For Beginners
Breaking down the list of best tennis shoes for women with the product from K-swiss. The company does not require any introduction, as sports lovers are familiar with this brand. K-swiss is bringing innovation to their previous models by introducing the new technologies to their hyper court supreme series. To make yourself more energetic, bring these shoes to your wardrobe blindly.
Lets have a look at the features of this trustable product. The shoes are available in 9 different colour choices having variable sizes from 5 to 12. The made-material of the shoes is the synthetic textile fiber that keeps the player comfortable and relaxed while playing. By wearing this pair of shoes, you can have a moderate to aggressive game.
The upper sole of shoes is made from synthetic leather that goes with you for the long term. You can even play in the rain using these shoes. Its textile colour lining, and rubber outsole gives it more durability and adds more comfort for the user. Its rubber is highly dense and comes with herringbone tread, therefore creating unsurpassed flexibility of the sneakers.
The following features make this one of the best product under the tag of top tennis shoes for women:
- Its moulded ortholite x40 Sock Liner keeps the shoes dry in wet environmental conditions.
- The upper layer of the shoes has the construction of Seamfree Technology that keeps the mash and TPU in the link without stitching.
- The shoes are highly breathable so that your feet remain comfortable inside.
- For the users stability and comfort, the shoes ankle is well-padded to provide extra cushioning.
- You will find these shoes best for gaming in hard courts as well as clay courts.
K-Swiss Women's Hypercourt Supreme
- Light in weight
- Extra durability
- Ideal for all type of courts
- Flexible support
- Breathable tech mesh
- Aosta and Draggurad rubber outsole
- Textile collar lining
- Not compatible for wide feet
- Less arch support
Conclusively, the shoes are stylish with a thicker sock liner. These tennis player shoes need a little attention on the heel width for being a better version. However, it is comfortable enough to stay energetic in the game.
Read More: Best Tennis Shoes For men
2. ASICS Women’s Jolt for Pro Players – Best Overall Tennis Shoes
Add on more confidence and comfort in your playing style with the Asics Women Jolt. The shoes fit perfectly to feet of every range and size so that the player remains comfortable while gaming. In addition to this, the energized cushion technology of the shoes is excellent for underfoot comfort and protection.
The midsole of the shoes is shock-absorbing with EVA technology. On the positive side, Asics women’s jolt comes in different vibrant and attractive colours so that you can choose the one you like. Either you are buying the shoes for gaming or running; you will feel that this pair of shoes has added spring in your step.
For low mileage running, you will find this product perfect and must to buy! Other than the best tennis shoes for women, you can also categorize this pair as the best running shoes. The upper mesh of the shoes brings fresh air inside so that your feet remain prevented from overheating.
What makes ASICS women’s jolt preferable? The answer to this question is the below-mentioned features:
- It has the EVA removable sock liner that aids the user in cushioning and prevents unwanted injuries
- The sponge-like material in the midsole of the shoes enhances shock-absorbing quality.
- With the AHAR outsole and the high abrasion rubber, you will find your feet cozier and perfectly fit.
- The internal heel counter of the shoes has additional cushioning, that add more stability to your feet.
- The manufacturing of the shoes is compatible with both hard and clay courts.
ASICS Women's Jolt for Pro Players
- Preferable for all-round use
- Removable sock liner
- Sponge-like internal sole
- Extra cushioning
- Moulded rubber outsole
- Exceptional durability
- Rearfoot Gel technology
- Unsatisfactory lifespan after regular use
- Little arch support
The shoes fit perfectly to every size of the feet. For a professional playing environment, there is no better product than this under a reasonable price tag. Moreover, it looks attractive due to the bright pink and plain back surface in the court. You will love to repurchase it!
3. ASICS Women’s GEL-Solution Speed 3 – Best Cheap Women Shoes
In the list of the best tennis shoes, we have another product from ASICS. The company allows the user to choose among a variety of products to meet their needs. This product of the company is made from the 100% synthetic fibre that provides it more durability and enhances its life span.
Overall, the shoes are lighter in weight and make your moves more quickly than before. You will love the full-length polyurethane upper sole that adds flexibility in the functioning of the shoes. In comparison to the previous versions, these shoes are preferable in use. The comfort level and cushioning of the shoes have scored high as compared to the durability and traction levels.
On the other side, the support and stability are impressive! Players who are looking for attractive shoes with unbeatable performance must go with this product from ASICS. You will get the enhanced toe durability with the PGUARD toe protector. On the positive side, you will have midsoles featured with EVA and SpEVA, which makes the shoes lighter in weight.
The following features of Gel Solution Speed 3 make them the perfect choice for the players:
- It is perfectly fit every foot due to the FLEXION fit upper sole of the shoes.
- With the Propulsion Trusstic Technology, the connective tissues of the feet remain tension-free
- The rear and forefoot cushioning technology reduces the shock impact on your overall body and feet
- For exceptional durability, the ASICS high abrasion rubber is placed at critical positions.
- The two-layer foam lines the mould and collar for the personalised fitness of the shoes.
ASICS Women's GEL-Solution Speed 3
- Extra toe durability
- Personalised fit
- Lighter in weight
- High comfort level
- Double layered foaming
- Featured with ASICS High abrasion rubber outsole
- Seamless PU flexion fit upper sole
- Narrow shoes, not for wider feet
- Less ankle support
These shoes are truly light in weight and recommended for healthy players. You can also use them as your running shoes for excellent performance. After the long-hour matches, you will not feel hurt or pain in your feet if you are wearing these shoes.
4. Wilson KAOS 2.0 Tennis Shoes – Best Light Tennis Shoes
Wilson KOAS are relatively uncommon shoes in regard to speed and performance. If you are looking for the best tennis shoes for women under a reasonable price tag, you will find this product unmatchable. For the aggressive movements in the court, you will surely wear these shoes. The player will achieve balance in the game with the several innovative technologies introduced in the shoes.
The skin guard technology of the shoes works for durability and supports the lateral movements while playing. Its Pro Torque Chassis Light is useful in providing extra stability and flexibility to the user. For the dynamic performance, you will love the R-DST+ that offers you the best combination of rebound and cushioning.
The shoes are highly recommended for women’s use due to the elongated and asymmetrical TPU heel counter. This gives more control, more support, and more stability to the players. Moreover, its Duralast technology comes with a durable rubber for maximum traction and abrasion resistance on all types of surfaces.
The prominent and attracting features of the shoes are listed below:
- Its lateral webbings and symbiotic features are helpful in getting maximum protection and comfort.
- The Skinguard manages the upper protection to add durability while wearing.
- DF2 administrates the cushioning under the feet to enhance the responsiveness of the player
- You will feel increased lateral stability and support with the 2D-FS present in the forefoot
- The durable high-density rubber inside provides you abrasion resistance and maximum traction
Wilson KAOS 2.0 Tennis Shoes
- High-abrasion rubber
- Ultimate speed
- Maximum responsiveness
- Midfoot support
- Comfort and quick performance
- Enhanced traction
- Lateral movements reinforcement
- No as such
We have found these shoes free from any flaws until now! The lateral webbings of the shoes is an impressive feature for the best-in-class construction and maximum support. If you are demanding high-level stability, it is the worth-considering product for you.
5. Adidas Imported Rubber Sole – Best Shoes For Nurses
Adidas shoes do not require any introduction as the company does not compromise in the making and quality of the shoes. For the users who are finding the best quality with better performance needs these shoes for their next match. Many of the players are impressed with the shoes due to the comfort conveyed by the 2s airy upper mesh.
For the aggressive and speedy players, its low-profile design and lightweight will prove agile. The full Bootie construction is adaptively fit. The Climacool technology is helpful in 360 degrees cooling so that your feet remain dry in wet environmental conditions. Its ADITUFF technology gives the user abrasion-resistance to help the toe dragging.
If we have an in-depth down review, its EVA midsole comes with the combination of ADIPRENE to better efficiency and good lateral movements. For high-wear durability, there is an all-court ADIWEAR outsole. In addition to this, tennis shoes’ sole is unmatchable. Moreover, the footwear is best to accommodate the orthotic inserts.
The following features make it the best shoes to play tennis, lets have a glance at them:
- The shoes are quite roomy inside so that the broader feet can fit well.
- Stay cool inside by using the shoes; the upper mesh is highly breathable.
- With the supportive lateral movements, the aggressive player takes off the speed in the court.
- The shoes are custom fit to the players due to the bootie construction
- The players will love to play long-hour matches using the footwear under high-level comfort
Adidas Imported Rubber Sole
- High bounce rate
- Proper cushioning system
- Durable for long matches
- Best overall court performance
- Unbeatable made quality
- Excellent grip on hard court
- The toe cap is skinny
- Needs more cushioning in some cases
For the forward and lateral movements in the courts by an aggressive player, this pair of shoes is most considerable. We have enlisted it among the top tennis shoes for its construction and manufacturing. The little rubber flip on the top is good for additional stability.
6. New Balance Women’s Leather – Best Quality Shoes
New Balance products are top mentioned under the top tennis shoe rating. The shoes are made from 100% leather and synthetic fabric that enhances the life of the shoes. It has a C-CAP midsole that protects your feet from unwanted injuries. The heritage of the shoes its peerless motion control in all types of courts.
New balance 806 is available in attractive white colour for the players with high-quality upper leather. To pamper the feet of the player, there is ABZORB cushioning technology. Moreover, it’s lightning dry liner keeps your feet dry so that you can play comfortably. This product comes with revised material from the toe tip for maximum toe dragging.
On the positive side, the shoes are the best choice for players who are looking for superior stability and support. Its ROLLBAR technology makes the movements of the users fast and furious to attain maximum power in the court. Using these shoes makes the speed of the player increased with the feather-weight feature.
The shoes have been selected as the top tennis shoes for a woman due to the following reasons:
- The shaft of the shoes are correctly placed so that it measures approximate low-top from the arch
- With the lightening dry liner, your feet remain wet-free inside under rainy conditions.
- It is renowned for its superior stability and support
- The cushioning of the shoes is perfect for keeping the player comfortable inside.
Adidas Imported Rubber Sole
- Quick pivoting
- Lightning dry line
- Lateral stability
- Maximum toe dragging
- Approved Medicare style
- Light in weight
- Full-grain leather outsole
- Not compatible for wider feet
- Needs to elaborate the toe room a bit
If you are going to play tennis on a regular basis and need sturdy and tough shoes, you must go for it! These shoes are best for all gaits for its supportiveness as it stabilises your feet well. In addition to this, the company is the upcoming top tennis shoe brand for the material used.
7. Babolat Propulse Fury All-Court – Best Material
With an attractive colour scheme, we have Babolat Propulse Fury Tennis Shoes! You can choose between six different colour patterns if you go with this product, the colours of your own choice. The offense and defense players, both, will love the performance of the shoes. Its propulsive fury technology keeps your feet balanced and optimized while playing.
The manufacturers have taken good care of the feet stability of the players. With the re-engineered propulse line you will feel a leap forward and proper pampering of your feet. After thorough research, Babolat has identified nine key pressure points of the player’s feet and added Active Flexion Technology for them.
With the advance and modified technology, the shoes give more responsiveness, support, and cushioning to the user. The improved Michelin rubber is more resilient than before which takes your weight away. This feature of the shoes adds more durability to answer the harsh incoming shots.
Babolat is the all-time favorite company of players of every field due to its unmatchable quality and remarkable performance.
- In regard to length, the shoes are medium and slightly narrow width with a cosy forefoot.
- With the combination of synthetic materials and upper mesh, overall shoes are light in weight.
- With the amalgamation of EVA midsole and Kompressor technology, the support and cushioning is incomparable.
- It has the stamp of an improved Michelin rubber compound that promises excellent durability and traction.
- The person who has arthritis can play the match freely due to maximum toe dragging
Babolat Propulse Fury All-Court
- Attractive design
- Good toe dragging
- Maximum traction
- Enhanced durability
- Praise-worthy customer care
- Medium Arch support
- Light in weight
- Tight across the toe in some cases
- Not for wider feet
The shoes fit fabulously in narrower feet. However, wider feet is an issue for these shoes. Most trainers and coaches recommend these shoes for beginners. You can use it for all types of courts, either indoor or outdoor. Lastly, the colour scheme of the shoes is attractive and alluring.
8. Prince Women’s T22 – Best Economical Tennis Shoes
Other than the best tennis shoe brand, we have another worth mentioning company, Prince Tennis Shoes. It cuts off all the leading brands with the tag of cheap tennis court shoes. If you are searching for the best tennis shoes for women under a reasonable price tag, you will find this product must-to-choose.
For the additional midfoot support, there is an additional Wishbone shank. The synthetic rubber and mesh uppers are useful for the increased ventilation throughout. There are six different colour options so that you don’t have to sacrifice your preferences. The manufacturing of shoes allows the woman to feel comfortable on hard surfaces.
With the RASH toe cap, you will enjoy the abrasion protection and stay safe from unintended injuries. On the positive side, there is a shock eraser that minimizes the impact of unnecessary jolts. In comparison to T22s, this one is lighter so that the player can easily carry it in the court.
For the following reasons we have selected it as one of the excellent support of tennis shoes:
- It’s luxurious cushioning and wider fit comfort make it the best option for hard courts.
- The sole of the shoes provides you with maximum support and stability to deal with all situations while playing
- You will feel unmatchable durability with the PRC 1000 outsole.
- T22 lite is helpful in holding the aggressive movements of the player in the court.
- For the additional stability, it comes with the forefoot straps
Prince Women's T22
- Super ventilation
- Sturdy and supportive
- Good colour range
- Excellent lateral support
- Lighter in weight
- Abrasion protection
- Wishbone Shank for foot stability
- Minimum cushioning
- The curved part of shoes might hurt your feet
The best thing about this product is that it does not require any break-in time. Moreover, they are wider enough to fit every size of the feet. In addition, the shoes are remarkably light in weight. These are highly recommended for professional players.
How should a woman choose her tennis shoes? (Buyer’s Guide)
When you are going to purchase your tennis shoes as a newbie or a beginner, you might follow the below-mentioned instructions for a better choice. There are almost five main factors that can prove beneficial or detrimental while choosing a product. Let’s have a quick glance through these points:
Comfort level of the shoes
Especially for women, a comfort zone is a necessary part of their daily activities. If you lose your confidence while playing due to uncomfortable shoes, this can prove a verse condition during the match. Your shoes must be comfortable from the following points according to research:
This part of the shoes not only gives you comfort but stability as well. To keep your feet in place, you will need this portion of the shoe well-organized. It is present along the circumference of the shoes that also provide you balance in the game. Also, make sure that the cushion around this section is soft rather than irritating.
Collar and heel counter
Different companies have different trademark cushions in their soles. This is the main factor that keeps your feet protected from the unwanted jolts and shocks in the game. Most of the famous brands use EVA cushions that give maximum comfort, and these are lighter in weight.
Don’t forget to check the material used
Shoes are made from different types of materials that help the players in different ways. Sometimes the shoes come in a combination of various materials to give the user a better feel. Mostly the shoes come under the following made materials:
This material is useful in wet environmental conditions as it keeps your feet away from moisture. The disadvantage is that it keeps your feet unwantedly heated. In short, tennis court shoes with this material are not too breathable.
Canvas is a famously made material in the manufacturing companies of shoes. The overall rating of this material is 50% positive and 50% negative. This keeps your feet dry and away from sweating, but it is not suitable for lateral movements and support.
Leather material does not require any introduction as it is the most favorite one of the players. However, this is best for the best tennis shoes for comfort but a bit expensive. You can say it is 100% wet resistant and it provides maximum support to the player in the court. The main disadvantage of this material is that everybody can not afford it!
Location of your tennis court
Multi-court shoes are the dream of every player. The best court shoes are the one that is compatible for all situations, either the hard land, grassy, or sandy. It is essential to locate your tennis court as the rough surface can increase the tripping and shocks. The indoor tennis courts are, however, smoother than the outdoor tennis courts. Try to choose the pair that keep the balance on the bumpy outdoor surfaces. For the users feasibility, you can check the advice for different courts below:
Most of the time, the indoor courts are hard or concrete. The bouncing power of a ball is doubled in these types of courts. Therefore, you need a durable, sturdy, and rigid pair of shoes to compete well! To make sure that your shoes are durable enough, check the toughness of the outsole. In addition to this, you must check the proper padding and cushion of the shoes. It keeps your legs and feet away from pain.
Outdoor tennis courts may be grass courts or clay courts. Best tennis trainers often start the career of the newbies from this court. Dusty clay courts are most of the time slippery, so you need high-abrasion rubber for maximum resistance against it.
In contrast to it, the grass courts are the favorite place for most of the players. It requires a flexible upper sole and a flatter outsole for more stability. However, agility in this court can prove hazardous to the player.
Shoes must be custom-fit
In the end, after reviewing several products, we came to the conclusion that most of the shoes are not compatible for wider feet. For the stability and proper positioning of the player, the correct size is the main ingredient. Without it, the lateral movement and multiple direction motion are somehow affected. So try to get the pair of shoes that fit well on your feet.
Frequently Ask Questions (FAQs)
1. What is the importance of toe dragging in tennis shoes?
For the feasibility of the player, it is important that she feels comfortable inside. Maximum toe dragging is a crucial factor that keeps the player well-balanced and stable in the court. Therefore, keeping this factor in mind is essential while the tennis shoe reviews.
2. Does the gait of women affect the choice of shoes?
Yes, the gait of a woman affects the choice of shoes 100%. For the pronate or supinate woman, lateral stability is an issue. They need extra cushioning and support from the ankle.
3. Can the right tennis shoe prevent unwanted injuries?
The wrong footwear can prove dangerous, especially when you are playing the game in outdoor courts. Even the players get two pairs of shoes for different types of courts to maintain their grip on the grounds. So, beware in choosing the right product for you.
4. What is the role of court type in choosing tennis shoes?
Court type is the main factor in determining the right shoes for you. The shoe choice changes according to the type of court in which you are playing. You will need different shoe conditions for different courts.
Getting the best tennis shoes for women is challenging! The shoes are essential for the player to perform well in the game. To aid the player in selecting the most suitable tennis shoes for her, we have enlisted the most valuable products in the market. All the shoes are superior in their manufacturing and performance. Moreover, you will love the overall stability. If you go with any of the products mentioned above, do not forget to share your reviews about it.